CPA Affiliate Manager
Work type: Long-term Remote
Whom we're looking for:
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to work with our CPA offers. So far we mostly work with RevShare and CPS, but as long we are expanding we need a separate person to be responsible for solely CPA offers promotion and new CPA partners’ attraction. Our perfect candidate is a pro-active, willing to learn and result-oriented person with either an experience in media-buying or affiliate marketing.
- Attracting and engaging new affiliate partners: affiliate networks and direct deals;
- Carrying out a systematic check of affiliate partners for the quality and profitability of the provided traffic;
- Development of new advertising materials for partners and analysis of their conversion;
- Monitoring of Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports and traffic analysis;
- Account management of existing affiliates, keeping them up to date on new products and any program enhancements;
- New offers creation and promotion: we expect you to be creative and maximise the revenue from your source.
- More than 1 year of experience in affiliate marketing or media-buying;
- Experience in managing partner relationships;
- Advanced knowledge of tracking systems (Tune, Cake, Keitaro, etc.);
- Understanding of the specifics of Affiliate marketing: payment models, tracking, fraud, negotiations, technical knowledge of setting up campaigns;
- Experience in working with publishers, advertisers, affiliate networks;
- Understanding of the product funnel and basic conversion metrics;
- Upper Intermediate level of English;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Business-oriented mindset;
- Contacts of various kinds of partner networks, webmasters, advertisers, sites in the main segments of the CPA market is a huge plus.
What we offer:
- Advanced tasks with a huge potential for development of your professional skills;
- Super responsible and professional team of developers who can do the impossible and fast;
- Interesting niche with possibility to apply different strategies and approaches;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary and possibility to increase it by your own achievements;
- Social guaranties (paid vacation, sick-leaves, taxes).
We are a dynamic full-cycle tech product company: we develop, promote, and support our own products worldwide. Despite of war in Ukraine we are expanding, we do not cut our costs on employees’ salaries and we do our best to maximise our profit in order donate more to our brave army.
How to apply:
- Email us at [email protected] or ping us in Telegram @alenamauri
- Send us your CV or link to Linkedin and mention your Facebook profile.